old street yard, 5 Old Street Yard, EC1
size: 2207 sq ft
client: Derwent London
contact: Julian Wogman/ David Jackson/ Simon Rinder
5 Old Street Yard offers 2,600 sq ft of office space over ground and lower ground floors.
Old Street Yard, positioned right next to the roundabout, is a new urban campus for London, which will offer flexible workspace, enabling start-ups and small businesses to establish themselves in London’s technology hub, giving them the space to develop and grow. Building a like-minded community of ambitious young businesses and established players.
The courtyard will act as a hub for socialising and sharing ideas, which will be fully Wi-Fi enabled.
- Full height metal framed double glazed windows with high level opening vents, on a prominent corner position
- CAMPUS COURTYARD
- CEILING MOUNTED HEATING AND COOLING FAN COIL UNITS
- New suspended linear LED light fittings
- EXPOSED CONCRETE SOFFIT AND COLUMNS
- NEW 150MM RAISED ACCESS FLOOR
- GENEROUS FLOOR TO CEILING HEIGHT of 3.9m
- Bike Storage and shower facilities
- Interconnecting internal staircase between floors