morelands, 5-27 old street, ec1
size: 1359 sq ft
client: derwent london plc
contact: julian wogman / simon rinder
Fully fitted and ready to go
A comprehensive refurbishment offering 1,359 sq ft of fully fitted workspace within the popular Morelands complex.
Morelands’ recent refurbishment has been sympathetically designed to retain the individual character of the existing buildings while providing a strong identity for the complex. Original raw
brick and large crittal windows keep the essential urban aesthetic intact, while the addition of a New York style external staircase and bridge across the courtyard add a sense of unification.
The new 1,359 sq ft fully-fitted and furnished space has its own unique architectural quirks. A simple palette of exposed steel beams and services, white-washed masonry whilst also providing good volume.
media style office complex set around an attractive courtyard
- Fully fitted and furnished office space featuring new crittal style double-glazed openable windows and wooden cladding
- 16 desks and one private meeting room
- Enabled with high speed fibre internet
- Kitchenette with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Self-contained WC facilities
- Full perimeter air-conditioning units
- New ceiling mounted flexible track lighting
- Secure basement cycle storage and shower facilities
- Branding / signage provided within the entrance lobby of the building
- Unrestricted 24 hour access and building security