tea building, shoreditch high street, e1
size: 2500 sq ft
client: Private client
contact: Julian Wogman/ Simon Rinder
tea building is east london’s centre for media & creative industry.
it caters to the forward-looking companies, collectives and individuals that are driving shoreditch’s post-industrial renaissance – the uk’s brightest and boldest new talents in art, fashion, design, music and media.
its prime location at the junction of shoreditch high street and bethnal green road affords access to both excellent transport links and the most inspirational after-hours entertainment in the capital.
dating back to the nineteenth century, its distinctive, spacious interior has been converted into eight floors of unique studio spaces.
the communal atmosphere is further enhanced by on-site restaurant ‘pizza east’ and nightclub ‘concrete’. tea building is the ultimate work and leisure space.
- blank canvas style space
- open plan
- good natural daylight throughout
- exposed concrete features
- suspended galvanised steel conduit trunking
- new contemporary lighting
- 3 separate meeting rooms + furniture, if required
- 4 passenger lifts
- loading bay
- 24 hour onsite commissionaire team
- shower facilities
- secure bike storage
- nearest stations – shoreditch high street, liverpool street & old street stations
a flexible sub-lease for a term to be agreed, up until august 2021
part 3rd floor – 2,500 sq ft Approx.