46 Wicklow Street, King’s Cross, WC1
1,339-4,365 sq ft
fully fitted and ready-to-go
self-contained with own front door
former warehouse building with excellent natural light
1,339 sq ft approx + 4,000 sq ft available
for rent on new lease for a term by arrangement
a stunning former stables & warehouse building that boasts original features but with a modern uplift; glass roofs meet original brickwork.
this corner unit with double aspect is fully fitted and ready-to-go, a tenant need only bring their it equipment and can be up and running within a day.
the space benefits from excellent natural light throughout with huge factory windows, high ceilings and a stylish architectural charm.
- 26 workstations including: desking, task chairs, table top power + data ports
- designer and brand-name items throughout
- crittall glass style partitioned meeting room with boardroom table, chairs & av equipment
- private w/c’s + shower
- fitted kitchen including: fridge and dishwasher
- data cabling in place
- feature lighting
- a selection of loose furniture including: side tables, coffee table, lounge chairs, sofa, boardroom table + chairs, storage units, area rugs, fitted window blinds & live plants.
quoting £65 psf pax as seen, including all furniture & fittings.
ground floor 1,313 sq ft
4th floor 4,000 sq ft
total. 4,313 sq ft
a new lease directly from the freeholder for a term to be agreed.
viewings via joint sole agents
020 7399 8600
Julian Wogman / David Jackson
or our joint agent Situu