Brunel Building, N Wharf Rd, Paddington, W2
16,500-240,000 sq ft
Size: 240,000 sq ft
Address: 1 & 2 Canalside Walk, London W2 1DG
Client: Derwent London
Status: Fully let
Contact: David Jackson/ Simon Rinder
This 240,000 sq ft office scheme commenced on site in early 2016 and was completed in H1 2019. This is a prime location adjacent to Paddington Station where a Crossrail interchange will join the existing main line and underground links in December 2018.
The Brunel Building is Paddington is located on the prominent corner of North Wharf Road and Bishop’s Bridge Road.
Paddington is a thriving business area with a superb choice of restaurants, cafes and bars and cycling paths for commuters. (see more offices in Paddington)
- Fully air conditioned
- Excellent, clear floor to soffit heights of 3.475 m
- Double-height panoramic sliding doors
- Striking external diagrid structure
- Inspired by the great Civil Engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
- Communal roof terraces
- Generous outdoor space for all tenants
- Ability for private entrance
- 26o cycle spaces
- 26 showers
- Canalside location
- On-site restaurant