Johnson Building, Hatton Garden, EC1
3,545-3,545 sq ft
3,545 sq ft of creative office space in the heart of Clerkenwell, available on a new lease and benefits from an existing, flexible fit out
size: 3,545 sq ft
client: derwent london
contact: david jackson/ simon rinder
an award-winning development, the johnson building involved the sensitive refurbishment and enlargement of an existing 1930s structure in hatton garden.
the building is centred around a spacious, full height atrium, offering both light and volume.
the new farringdon crossrail station is a moment’s walk away.
johnson building won the riba london award 2008.
• open plan office space
• 3 x meeting rooms + storage room
• displacement air conditioning system*
• reception with commissionaire and
• communal and landscaped courtyard for
• 1:10 occupational density throughout
• shower facilities
• bicycle spaces
• wiredscore certified: gold
• close proximity to the new elizabeth line
station at farringdon, opening march 2021
*additional fan coil units in situ