Tea Building (Redchurch Street entrance), Shoreditch, E1
4,800 sq ft
size: 4,817 sq ft
client: derwent london
contact: julian wogman/ simon rinder
tea building is east london’s centre for media & creative industry.
it caters to the forward-looking companies, collectives and individuals that are driving shoreditch’s post-industrial renaissance – the uk’s brightest and boldest new talents in art, fashion, design, music and media.
its prime location at the junction of shoreditch high street and bethnal green road affords access to both excellent transport links and the most inspirational after-hours entertainment in the capital.
dating back to the nineteenth century, its distinctive, spacious interior has been converted into eight floors of unique studio spaces.
the communal atmosphere is further enhanced by on-site restaurant ‘pizza east’ and nightclub ‘concrete’. tea building is the ultimate work and leisure space.
- stunning 4,817 sq ft office space with industrial aesthetic
- triple height ceilings 6.4 metres in parts
- Self-contained entrance with crittall-style doors
- crittall-style steel openable windows
- original industrial features retained with white washed brick walls
- blank canvas style space
- brand new unit in the building
- raised access floor
- open plan
- dda lift
- New feature led lighting
- exposed aggregate polished concrete floors
- bespoke staircases
- suspended galvanised steel conduit trunking
- new contemporary lighting
- 24 hour onsite commissionaire team
- shower facilities
- secure bike storage
- nearest stations – shoreditch high street, liverpool street & old street stations
a new lease available for a term by arrangement.
formerly a loading bay, this 4,817 sq ft space has been repurposed, the latest chapter in the tea building’s evolution — and a rare opportunity to claim one of london’s most sought-after addresses.
total area – 4,817 sq ft approx.
Call Pilcher Hershman today on 020 7399 8600